Researchers have discovered that the behavior of electrons in the material graphene appear more like those typically found in liquids than common metals. The...
- European Colonization of Asia – a New Perspective
- Newly Developed Nanotech ‘Super Sponge’ Removes Mercury from Water in Less Than 5 Seconds Which Could Make Effective Toxic Cleanup of Lakes Possible in the Future
- Facial Recognition Puts an End to a Three Year Crime Spree by Toilet Paper Bandits
- Ancient Plant-like Fossils Prove Multicellular Life Appeared Earlier Than Believed
- New Study Shows That Infertility Services are Not Available to 25 Million US Women